Ashcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashcraft is a 24/7 Lag Free Survival Server. IP:37.59.83.120:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» VIP Donating
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:05 am by Giant04

» Sad to see the server not up.
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm by ldinsy1

» The Server isn't up?
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 pm by loppylala

» Server Hosts
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:22 pm by Qu1cks1lva

» I won't be on the server!
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 am by scoobygoo2

» Any Suggestions for the server?
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 am by scoobygoo2

» Could I be un IP banned?
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm by Ashleigh

» Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!!
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:11 am by Ashleigh

» Update: New Creative World
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:46 am by Ashleigh

Poll
Can You Donate? And How Much?
Yes, $10
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_vote_lcap22%Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Yes, $20
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_vote_lcap0%Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $30
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_vote_lcap0%Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $40
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_vote_lcap78%Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashleigh
Owner
Owner
Ashleigh

Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!!   Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:11 am

Ok so there has been lots of changes on the server these last few weeks I'm sorry.

Firstly, I had to switch all of the permissions from Group Manager to PermissionsEx, this mean't manually typing each permission node correctly for each group. Each group has around 40 permission nodes and there are 6 groups so it took a while.

Secondly. I was trying to put in Multiple Worlds as many players asked for a Creative world, I spent almost 3 days researching how to make it and how to stop players from cheating. The world has been up 2 days... No one has visited it or used it! I do go to school, I have assignments and stuff to do. Its really frustrating when people ask for creative almost everyday and when I put it in no one uses it. Access the world by typing:

/world Creative

There is a brand new survival world for players who don't want to play on the creative world or pvp faction world. To get to this world type:

/world bawsland

Ok I'm also going to try and create a world for factions, so soon I wil ask you to move all Faction bases there it will have PvP. It will have lockette but I will put in a lock picking plugin that lets you make a lock picking tool and when you click a locked chest or door it gives you a chance to unlock it.

Ok at the moment I am trying to put in an RPG world, it would be amazing if any of you who would like an RPG world can send me ideas or stories or something the player should have to do in it. I don't really play RPG games so I have no idea.

THE WOLF AND OCELET TAMING ISSUE IS FIXED YOU CAN NOW TAME THEM
Back to top Go down
https://ashcraft.forumotion.com

Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!!
Page 1 of 1