Ashcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashcraft is a 24/7 Lag Free Survival Server. IP:37.59.83.120:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» VIP Donating
Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:05 am by Giant04

» Sad to see the server not up.
Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm by ldinsy1

» The Server isn't up?
Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 pm by loppylala

» Server Hosts
Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:22 pm by Qu1cks1lva

» I won't be on the server!
Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 am by scoobygoo2

» Any Suggestions for the server?
Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 am by scoobygoo2

» Could I be un IP banned?
Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm by Ashleigh

» Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!!
Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:11 am by Ashleigh

» Update: New Creative World
Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:46 am by Ashleigh

Poll
Can You Donate? And How Much?
Yes, $10
Any Suggestions for the server? I_vote_lcap22%Any Suggestions for the server? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Yes, $20
Any Suggestions for the server? I_vote_lcap0%Any Suggestions for the server? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $30
Any Suggestions for the server? I_vote_lcap0%Any Suggestions for the server? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $40
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Any Suggestions for the server? I_vote_lcap78%Any Suggestions for the server? I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Any Suggestions for the server?

Go down 
+4
Rampos
Fuzzy_Craft
kbix11
Ashleigh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashleigh
Owner
Owner
Ashleigh

Any Suggestions for the server? Empty
PostSubject: Any Suggestions for the server?   Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:06 am

If you have sugestions for plugins, things you would like built or any tips that we should put in the server reply to this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://ashcraft.forumotion.com
kbix11
kbix11

PostSubject: i gots an idea   Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:56 pm

there needs to be a brewing section in the admin shop

your friend 42miniman
Back to top Go down
kbix11
kbix11

PostSubject: stuff for the brewing section   Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Brewing Stand
Nether Wart
Fermented Spider Eye
Magma Cream
Ghast Tear
Blaze Powder
Cauldron
Glass Bottle
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy_Craft

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for the server?   Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:51 pm

IIRC, the Adminshop has a few broken blocks. A quick check-up for that place would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Rampos

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for the server?   Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:34 am

you should be able to buy and sell more items in the admin shop.
Back to top Go down
Rampos

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for the server?   Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:35 am

buy and sell sugar cane
sell cobble if you can't already
buy and sell all kind of foods and food ingredients
Back to top Go down
Whydoit
Whydoit

PostSubject: I thinke We should have a raining area   Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:11 pm

I am building a small one.
It will have a basement with lamps . someone will turn them off and the room
will descend into darkness. Then monsters will automaticaly spawn from the darkness. because it is so dark a lot of monsters will spawn.
Back to top Go down
Whydoit
Whydoit

PostSubject: re: training hall   Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:12 pm

That is the concept of the big one. it should have that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Qu1cks1lva
Qu1cks1lva

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for the server?   Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:31 pm

You should remove the whitelist so more people join the server Smile

Q

^_^
Back to top Go down
BrightFlight

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for the server?   Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:41 am

Qu1cks1lva wrote:
You should remove the whitelist so more people join the server Smile

Q

^_^
Yes qu1ck, That would be a good idea although, Ash put on the whitelist to stop "griefers" and "trolls" to get on the server.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stormriseHD
scoobygoo2
scoobygoo2

PostSubject: suggestion   Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 am

i think the server should have more worlds to choose from like a planetoids world and aether Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Suggestions for the server?   Any Suggestions for the server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Suggestions for the server?
Page 1 of 1