Ashcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashcraft is a 24/7 Lag Free Survival Server. IP:37.59.83.120:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» VIP Donating
SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:05 am by Giant04

» Sad to see the server not up.
SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm by ldinsy1

» The Server isn't up?
SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 pm by loppylala

» Server Hosts
SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:22 pm by Qu1cks1lva

» I won't be on the server!
SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 am by scoobygoo2

» Any Suggestions for the server?
SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 am by scoobygoo2

» Could I be un IP banned?
SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm by Ashleigh

» Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!!
SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:11 am by Ashleigh

» Update: New Creative World
SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:46 am by Ashleigh

Poll
Can You Donate? And How Much?
Yes, $10
SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_vote_lcap22%SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Yes, $20
SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_vote_lcap0%SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $30
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $40
 0% [ 0 ]
No
SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_vote_lcap78%SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

SERVER NEWS 27/02/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashleigh
Owner
Owner
Ashleigh

SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 Empty
PostSubject: SERVER NEWS 27/02/12   SERVER NEWS 27/02/12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:07 pm

We've had a very busy week on the server. The long awaited Admin Shop has been finished after a very tedious and stressful few days, it had has over 120 items. All the item prices are listed on the price list. Spleef has once again been set up thanks to Capper for recreating the arena however the floor will not regenerate as the plugin is having difficulties.

We now also have Mobarena!!! Yay!!! To join a game of Mobarena type /ma join than right click a sign to choose your class (Chef doesn't work). Over the next few days I will edit the classes to make them better.

The Player Market is now finished it is right next to spawnMembers can purchase 11x11x11 plots there for $500 each to request a plot please post a reply to the "Players Market Plot" topic in the Buy/Sell thread.

Also the Parkour course has had a complete improvement to make it more enjoyable with more obstacles.

A few notes I know there are some permissions that you are missing or would like for your rank if you have a permission you want or that doesn't work please post it in the server suggestions thread make sure to include your rank.

Also remember if you build a house and than make a better house TAKE DOWN YOUR OLD HOUSE. I'm already seeing old houses missing walls because the owner took the wood from the wall but left the cobble. Another problem is floating/isolated chests ANY CHESTS WE FIND FLOATING OR PLACED BY ITSELF WILL BE DESTROYED. So make sure your chest is in your house.

If you lose items because of death or PVP it is your fault! Do not complain to the staff that you got killed and lost your items. This will get you banned. If your going to be AFK stay in your house to avoid being killed.

In the next few days I will be putting any things you suggest on the server so if you have any ideas post them up right away while I have time. Do not complain abour server restarts as they are normally because we are putting in more plugins or fixing the permissions to benefit you guys. It is frustrating when you complain about a plugin or permission and I spend hours researching, putting it on the server, configuring it and then needing to restart the server only to have everyone compain. I do give you a warning before I restart.

When cutting down trees cut the whole tree down so there aren't 1 or 2 blocks of wood lying around everywhere if this doesnt work I will remove that mod.

PARTICIPATING IN THE FORUMS AND WATCHING IT WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHAT YOU GUYS WANT. Don't just ignore it or you will find next time you login there might be a plugin you don't want installed because you didn't say anything. Some of you don't get why we have to suggest the ideas on the forums when you can tell me on the server:

1. Most of the time I'm not playing on the serverI'm building, helping or fixing plugins.
2. I'm too busy to listen to everyone throw suggestions at me.
3. I do get tired unfortunately I don't get godmode in real life.
4. I DON'T REMEMBER OR SEE EVERYTHING YOU SUGGEST
5. I get up at 5am for school and don't get home until 4:45pm. I can't always do things when you want.

By putting your suggestions on the forums I can look at them when I am free. If your not online when I'm online you can post there. I won't forget them because they are on a website.

So please try and use the forums ALOT MORE it is also a good way for you to get noticed for higher rank.

Oh and if I am online there is generally an Admin and a few Moderators and even Trusted on as well there is no need for you to be screaming my name to help you with a little problem so I suggest you start by asking a Moderator and if they can't do it they will ask an Admin or me. You don't know how hard it is when 10 people want me at once despite the fact that the other members of staff have offered to help. Than when I don't immediately help someone they get upset or start spamming.

Thanks, Ashleigh.
Back to top Go down
https://ashcraft.forumotion.com

SERVER NEWS 27/02/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashcraft :: Server News-
Jump to: