Ashcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashcraft is a 24/7 Lag Free Survival Server. IP:37.59.83.120:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» VIP Donating
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:05 am by Giant04

» Sad to see the server not up.
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm by ldinsy1

» The Server isn't up?
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 pm by loppylala

» Server Hosts
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:22 pm by Qu1cks1lva

» I won't be on the server!
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 am by scoobygoo2

» Any Suggestions for the server?
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 am by scoobygoo2

» Could I be un IP banned?
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm by Ashleigh

» Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!!
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:11 am by Ashleigh

» Update: New Creative World
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:46 am by Ashleigh

Poll
Can You Donate? And How Much?
Yes, $10
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_vote_lcap22%Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Yes, $20
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_vote_lcap0%Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $30
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_vote_lcap0%Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $40
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_vote_lcap78%Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashleigh
Owner
Owner
Ashleigh

Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom Empty
PostSubject: Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom   Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom Pictur10

Farlanders

Lore

Many years ago before any of you were born there existed a large kingdom. This was the kingdom of Burgenvold. Burgenvold was ruled by King Vegsen a vain and cruel tyrant. Vegsan ruled with an iron fist. Opressing the people of Burgenvod, enslaving them for his own riches. But there was a light in all the darkness. Iago, who was a Liutenant was a perfect leader he was fair and generous all the things Vegsen wasn't. Iago was placed in such a high position by Vegsen's late father, Soreyn who had brought much happiness to the land until his death.

The people loved Iago, however Vegsen despised him. After his father's death Vegsen had Iago locked away in the dungeons to rot. However a few of the dungeon guards who were loyal to Iago snuck him food and drink. Iago spent his time planning a way to escape. When the time came Iago and the his few loyal supporters smuggled him out of the dungeon.

Iago was never heard of again until...

5 years later and all is the same in Burgenvold, Vegsen is still ruling and up to his old villainous ways. When suddenly he hears loud footsteps marching to the beat of drums. Thinking that his people are not working he is furious. He takes to his horse with his personal guards to investigate the noises...

They find nothing there is not one soul on the street and all the windows of the derelict buildings have ben boarded up. They ride to the town gate and are meant by the most extraordinary site. There right on the doorstep of his kingdom is a army of 10,000 men. But the most extraordinary thing was that the leader of the army was Iago.

Iago announced that Vegsen should surrender to him. Vegsen being his usual vain self refused and ordered his army to the ready. The trumpets were sounded and what was later to be known as the Battle of Burgenvold began.

It was sheer bloodshed with both sides being evenly matched. However after 8 days of fighting Iago's men who were better fed than Vegsen's men began to gain an advantage. By 13 days the ground was stained red, there were flattened buildings and dropped weapons everywhere. Iago's army had won, he had 2600 men left.

Iago was worried he had not seen Vegsen since the battle had begun. He did not care he had triumphed he pushed Vegsen out of his mind thinking that the tyrant was laying dead on the field somewhere turning into buzzard food.

Iago and his men set about repairing houses, replanting farms trying to reestablish Burgenvold to it's former glory. They failed to notice a man limping away into the distance.

Vegsen had seen his men start dying around him in large numbers. He knew he would be killed if caught. He stole gold from the sleeping men around him and used the cover of night to flee. He was caught by a a soldier from Iago's army who was lost. They got into a scuffle which resulted in the soldier cutting a large laceration into Vegsen's leg. However Vegsen managed to kill him. Now wounded it would take him longer to escape.

Vegsen was tired and thirsty he had been walking for what seemed like days. He was on the brink of death when he saw it. A wide flat plain of grass in the middle of a barren wasteland. He had found an oasis. Vegsen stopped here intending to get a drink and a nights rest. What was meant to be a night turned into a week, than a month, than a year. Four years had passed and he had not seen another person. Vegsen knew he was getting old. He buried his gold in the oasis and wandered off into the desert. No one knows what became of him.

27 years later a lonely wanderer stumbled into the oasis he was drinking from the pond when he noticed something glistening at the bottom of the pool. After a short dig he uncovered a lot of gold. Now the traveller was a good man and used this money to build a small village around the oasis. He called this village Langt í Burtu Landi which means Far Away Land in Icelandic.

This village soon became a town, than a city now it is a thriving kingdom even today long after the death of the Unknown Wanderer it continues its tradition of being a place for fairness and hard work. Where anyone can live happily and harmoniously.

We are the Farlanders. We come from different places but have made our home in the Farlands Kingdom. We have put lots of hard work and dedication into developing our sacred and exclusive kingdom, where only the very skilled and courteous shall receive an invite. We are rugged and tough. We are not afraid to conquer once more, we will trick you with our hospitality, we will surprise you with our generosity, and than when you least suspect it we will destroy you with our elite skills and fighting force. If you mess with us, you will regret being born.

Faction Rules

These are the rules for membership into our faction read them, memorise them, obey them. You must also obey the server rules. Remember our faction is very exclusive and only certain skilled and dedicated members will be invited to join us.

- We have zero tolerance for mods and hacked clients, we don't care what it does we want to be legit.

- Show your worth and never make yourself look stupid. Always show who you really are.

- Respect all others including enemies. Just because we are enemies doesn't make it okay to make racial slurs or sexual discrimination.

- Listin to higher ranks, don't talk back meanly or you will be severly punished. You may politely tell them something.

- Never betray the clan, even if you're offered a better position in another clan that means they are desperate for members and won't show any honor towards you.

- If something unexpected happens to you in battle congratulate the enemy and learn from your mistakes.

- If you are going to be inactive for a while contact Ashleigh via PM on these forums to avoid being removed from the faction.

- Participate in the faction, inactive members will be removed.

- Do not grief at all! This includes enemy bases.

- Do not build near faction territory without permission from Ashleigh if you do the building will be removed including your chests.

- Do not ask for items or higher ranks.

- The faction store is not so you can get free stuff it is for you to contribute by depositing items. Only take what you need and send Ash a PM of what you took and how many you took.

- Do your job do not just wander around. If I notice you're not doing your job you will be kicked.

- Do not keep all items to yourselves in the job information it will say what you need to give to the faction store each day any extra and you make keep it for yourself.

Courses

We want our members to have the best possible Minecraft experience they can possibly have. But how can they join Minecraft if they do not understand it or if they feel useless because they aren't good at anthing. We decided the best way to do this is by teaching them. So our faction will be holding many courses covering lots of different categories and difficulty levels.

Our teachers are hand picked because they are skilled at what they do and they have a god attitude. We currently offer the following courses:

• PvP and General Warfare (L0rdV0ld)
  • Server Operation & Plugins
  • Design and Minecraftian Architecture (Qu1cks1lva)
  • Mining and Other SSP Skills
  • Redstone and Mechanics
  • Minecraft Basics 101
  • Enchanting and Alchemy

You will be put into one of three difficulty levels. Which level you are put in is completely up to the teacher.

• Starter Course (Learn Basics)
• Base Course (In-Depth Look)
• Advanced Course (Advanced Skills)

Occupations

There are three job paths: Military, Civil and Management. Choose one depending on what you're interested in.

Military

The Farlander's navy covers many aspects of warfare it is a highly organised and prestegious organisation. Any members who wish to join the military must be willing to kill or be killed. Willing to do whatever the commanding officer says and willing to die.

Infantry

Infantry attack from the land, they will charge in to the strongest place of the base, leading the others to the weakest part. This will overwhelm the enemy with people coming from everywhere, they will destroy everything in their path. To become an infantry you must be trained highly in parkouring and all forms of combat.

Navy

The navy is responsible for finding bases in the ocean and guarding our sea front when needed. When they attack they will storm from the seas and shoot the enemy with bows until able to hit them with swords. If they are too inland they will go in through the mines. You must be heavily trained in boat fighting and all forms of fighting.

Rangers

Rangers our one of the key components to a great army. They are trained to quickly shoot down enemies from far range and close up. To ensure their success they will have to be able to kill someone from 10 blocks away running at them without being hit once. You must be heavily trained in bows to be a ranger.

Scouts

Scouts are responsible for finding enemy bases to raid, they don't talk much due to doing /f map most of the time. Must be highly trained in archery and sneaking around. They will also find the weak points of enemy bases.

Medics

They roam the battle field with nothing but health potions. They must be able to hide from the enemy but also sprint to injured players to heal them.

Civil

Architects

Architects will be responsible for all of our buildings and structures. They will be trained to make the best looking buildings while keeping with the theme of the faction. They must do an Design and Minecraftian Architecture course. This does not mean they can build whereever and whenever they want. They mst have permission from the owner of the Faction. However they may submit ideas or requests for approval. They will also be needed for community builds.

Miners/Gatheres

Miners and gatheres are responsible for gathering all of our needed items fast and effiencently. You will have to meet a set amount of items each week caled a tribute. If you have reached your tribute, you may than keep any other items you find.

Hunters/Farmers

Hunters and Farmers are responsible for for creating farms for massive amounts of crops and meat for the clan. They must be able to build automated farms with redstone wiring hidden.

Chefs

Keep our players fed by cooking exquisite meals for them to eat for free.

Armourers/Crafters

Craft weapons and armour for our Military. Must know all recipes and be able to work hard. They will also craft any other items requested off them. They are able to get their items from the store but must state what they will use it for.

Engineer

Engineers are responsible for making deadly traps and other redstone contraptions. They need to be trained in redstone at a very high level. They have to be able to build simple and very complicated machinery. They will also need to be able to keep their contraptions tidy with hidden wiring.

Enchanters

Enchanters are responsible for grinding mobs as much as possible and enchanting all of the clans items. They need to be trained in basic PvP skills.

Alchemists

Alchemists are responsible for making most of the clans potions. Some squads will be responsible for poison and some for health. Must have memorized all of the recipes of brewing. Trained highly in potion throwing.

Management:

Management is vital in running the faction it is the diffrence between a faction and just a group of random players. Without management the faction would not be able to run. Players in management will receive an office and must be able to record information and statistics.

Tribute Collecter:

They have a list of what each player needs to contribute each week and will go around and collect them. These players need to be able to keep track of players, who has reached their tribute and who has not. They must also be honest and not steal items.

Supply Coordinator

They will work in a large warehouse that stores the factions tribute. They are responsible for the storage of faction tribute. They must be able to inform Ashleigh when the faction is running low on a certain item or when we have too many of an item. They also control if players are able to take stuff from the tribute. They must be extremely honest and organised.

Public Relations Officer:

These are friendly players who want to improve the faction. They organise community events and advertise the Faction on a variety of websites to gain more members. They also work in the information centre to help out new members. All suggestions for what the server needs go to PR Officers and they will forward these to Ashleigh.

Guards:

You might not think it an important job but it is. Guards patrol the factions territory looking for the enemy, keeping it monster free, looking for griefers or any other wrong doing.

Tribute

Some of you may be asking what is tribute? Tribute is what each player owes the faction a week. When a player pays tribute it goes into our faction store and other faction members can access it for free.

E.g. Miner 1 goes to the Store and puts in 8 iron ingots, Miner 2 breaks his pick and needs a new one, he goes to the store and asks for an Iron pick and he is given one for free.

However your request must be genuine and with reason. Do not go to the store and request 30 diamonds you won't get it. Your requests also have to make sense if you're a Guard don't ask for a diamond pick you do not need one.

Supply coordinators will keep track of who takes what from the store. If you are caught taking items that you do not need or do not have a good reason for it is considered stealing you will be killed and kicked from the faction.

All items are to come through the store not from player to player.

E.g. This is the wrong way.

Miner has 3 ingots, He gives to Armourer who makes a sword and gives to a Soldier.

This is a bad method because the Armourer might use the armourer for his own personal use and also if you do not give it to the store it will not count as tribute.

E.g. Correct Way

Miner has 3 ingots, he gives it to a Tribute Collector, who marks down what he received. He takes it to the Supply Coordinator who marks down who he got it from and how many of each item. The Supply Coordinator puts it in storage. The Supply Coordinator notices we are low on Iron swords and notifies Ash who tells the Miners to mine more iron and Armourers to produce more Iron Swords. The Armourer will go to the store and request materials such as sticks and iron ingots. He will craft the sword. He brings the sword to the Supply Keeper who will put in storage. The soldier goes to the store and requests an Iron Sword he will be given one. The Supply Coordinator notes down one sword was take by Soldier.

This helps us keep track of what items we have, what we need and who takes what. Without tribute every member would have to go and gather items himself.

Some occupations do not have to donate items for tribute they can do it in other ways.

Tribute Lists per Job:

Infantry/Navy/Rangers/Scout/Medics: Any items they have taken off dead enemy players or have raided.

Architects: None but they will need to help build structures when requested.

Hunters: 20 raw pork or raw beef, 20 raw chicken each week.

Farmers: 20 Sugarcane, 20 Wheat, 64 Melon

Miners: 40 iron ingots, 40 redstone, 10 gold ingots, 5 diamonds, 20 coal each week

Engineer: None but will be needed to make machines on request.

Enchanters: 10 enchanted swords, 3 enchanted sets of armour (Must be at least iron) per week

Alchemists: 20 health potion or 20 poison potions per week

Tribute Collecter: None but must be able to perform job at least once a day

Supply Coordinator: Send Zyplin (Ashleigh) records off item amounts, who took items, who put in items.

Public Relations Officer: 1 advertisement and at least 1 new member every week.

Guards: Be on at least everyday and perform patrols at night. All monster drops are tribute.

If you cannot reach your tribute for a reason or are going to be away inform Ash via PM on these forums.
Back to top Go down
https://ashcraft.forumotion.com
ILOVEGAMES9988

PostSubject: Re: Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom   Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:54 pm

I was told to tell you my IGN, so you could add me to the server. Well, here ya go!

IGN = ILOVEGAMES9988

Hope this server's gonna be fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashleigh
Owner
Owner
Ashleigh

PostSubject: Re: Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom   Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:33 pm

ILOVEGAMES9988 wrote:
I was told to tell you my IGN, so you could add me to the server. Well, here ya go!

IGN = ILOVEGAMES9988

Hope this server's gonna be fun. Very Happy

We try to make it fun, the IP Address is 37.59.83.120:25565
Back to top Go down
https://ashcraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom   Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farlanders - Here Comes The Boom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashcraft :: Factions-
Jump to: