Ashcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashcraft is a 24/7 Lag Free Survival Server. IP:37.59.83.120:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» VIP Donating
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:05 am by Giant04

» Sad to see the server not up.
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm by ldinsy1

» The Server isn't up?
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 pm by loppylala

» Server Hosts
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:22 pm by Qu1cks1lva

» I won't be on the server!
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 am by scoobygoo2

» Any Suggestions for the server?
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 am by scoobygoo2

» Could I be un IP banned?
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm by Ashleigh

» Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!!
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:11 am by Ashleigh

» Update: New Creative World
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:46 am by Ashleigh

Poll
Can You Donate? And How Much?
Yes, $10
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_vote_lcap22%Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Yes, $20
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_vote_lcap0%Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $30
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_vote_lcap0%Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $40
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_vote_lcap78%Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Request; Move the Nether dome underground?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LordGamer3D

Request; Move the Nether dome underground? Empty
PostSubject: Request; Move the Nether dome underground?   Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:39 pm

NotDurps (Fuzzy_Craft,Rampos,Tacoman) would appreciate it if you moved the nether dome out of public eyesight. It's right next to them and its quite an eyesore. Its also next to my Inn, village and path.

- Lord
Back to top Go down
Ashleigh
Owner
Owner
Ashleigh

PostSubject: Re: Request; Move the Nether dome underground?   Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:01 am

Can it be taken down completely and the mobs killed.
Back to top Go down
https://ashcraft.forumotion.com
LordGamer3D

PostSubject: Re: Request; Move the Nether dome underground?   Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Happily Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request; Move the Nether dome underground?   Request; Move the Nether dome underground? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request; Move the Nether dome underground?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashcraft :: General Discussion-
Jump to: