Ashcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashcraft is a 24/7 Lag Free Survival Server. IP:37.59.83.120:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» VIP Donating
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:05 am by Giant04

» Sad to see the server not up.
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm by ldinsy1

» The Server isn't up?
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 pm by loppylala

» Server Hosts
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:22 pm by Qu1cks1lva

» I won't be on the server!
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 am by scoobygoo2

» Any Suggestions for the server?
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 am by scoobygoo2

» Could I be un IP banned?
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm by Ashleigh

» Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!!
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:11 am by Ashleigh

» Update: New Creative World
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:46 am by Ashleigh

Poll
Can You Donate? And How Much?
Yes, $10
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_vote_lcap22%MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Yes, $20
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_vote_lcap0%MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $30
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_vote_lcap0%MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $40
 0% [ 0 ]
No
MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_vote_lcap78%MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashleigh
Owner
Owner
Ashleigh

MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules   MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:35 am

Before you create a Faction make a topic for it. When we think its good enough we will allow you to create the faction in game. All factions without a topic will be disbanded!!!

Naming A Faction:

• It cannot be longer than 10 letters
  • Must start with a capital letter
  • Use correct spelling
  • No rude or inappropriate names

Faction Rules:

• You must have at least 4 active members who play a lot
  • No abuse of faction mechanics
  • It is illegal to claim land around spawn without permission, if you do I will disband your faction.
  • If you break any of these rules and other common sense rules your faction will be disbanded.
  • Do not claim land near people's homes. This is an automatic disband!
  • You may kill and steal from people, as it IS a survival server
  • No X-Ray, magical flying crap, CHEATING, or abuseing glitches of any kind will be tolerated.
  • You are not to grief at all including other factions or players.
  • Every faction must have a flag
  • Do not claim land for fun. Claim it only if its near your base or you intend to build on it

Faction Forum Rules:

• Every faction must have its own permanent topic on the forums.
  • The faction topic is to reflect the theme of your faction E.g. Raiding, Trading, Kingdom.
  • Make it look nice use colours or banners and screenshots.
  • This must be kept updated with the latest information.
  • It must include the members of your faction and their rank.
  • It must include a membership application

Getting New Players For Your Factions:

If you would like to advertise your faction elsewhere on the internet E.g. MC Forums or Planet Minecraft you can however remember the server is whitelisted
so when you accept a member make sure to PM me their IGN's so I can add them to the whitelist.

FACTIONS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PLAYERS SO MAKE SURE YOUR FACTION MEMBERS OBEY THE SERVER RULES OR IT COULD LEAD TO YOUR FACTION BEING DISBANDED.

If you wish to make a Faction but do not have enough players you can advertise your faction on here giving a desricption of the faction and say you're loking for members. Make sure to include the words "COMING SOON" in the topic title to let players know its not a proper faction yet.

----------------------------Staff Notes----------------------------

Staff are able to CREATE FACTIONS however they cannot use their privaleges as an an advantage.
Back to top Go down
https://ashcraft.forumotion.com

MUST READ!!!! Faction Rules
Page 1 of 1