Ashcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashcraft is a 24/7 Lag Free Survival Server. IP:37.59.83.120:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» VIP Donating
Faction Advice and Tips I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:05 am by Giant04

» Sad to see the server not up.
Faction Advice and Tips I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:38 pm by ldinsy1

» The Server isn't up?
Faction Advice and Tips I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 pm by loppylala

» Server Hosts
Faction Advice and Tips I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:22 pm by Qu1cks1lva

» I won't be on the server!
Faction Advice and Tips I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 am by scoobygoo2

» Any Suggestions for the server?
Faction Advice and Tips I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 am by scoobygoo2

» Could I be un IP banned?
Faction Advice and Tips I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm by Ashleigh

» Heaps of New Plugins!!! Annoying Bug Fixed!!! Suggestions!!!
Faction Advice and Tips I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:11 am by Ashleigh

» Update: New Creative World
Faction Advice and Tips I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:46 am by Ashleigh

Poll
Can You Donate? And How Much?
Yes, $10
Faction Advice and Tips I_vote_lcap22%Faction Advice and Tips I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Yes, $20
Faction Advice and Tips I_vote_lcap0%Faction Advice and Tips I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $30
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, $40
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Faction Advice and Tips I_vote_lcap78%Faction Advice and Tips I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Faction Advice and Tips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashleigh
Owner
Owner
Ashleigh

Faction Advice and Tips Empty
PostSubject: Faction Advice and Tips   Faction Advice and Tips I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:03 am

Making a good faction is a time consuming process. Your faction might just crash and burn or it could become the faction "that everyone wants to join". Here is some advice on how to make your faction the best you possibly can.

-Some people are just meant to not be leaders. Whether you're one of them or not is up to you. Are you more knowledgable than your followers? Are you able to settle disputes swiftly and fairly? Can you make quick decisions that will have long lasting effects? If you can't do this, then you probably should join a faction.

- Don't just make a faction because you are bored. Have a real reason and a purpose.

- Use things like bold text, headings, proper grammar and spelling, color. Pictures even. This will make your clan seem more professional, take pride in your clan!

-An inactive leader WILL kill a clan. If you cannot be incredibly active, or are inexperienced, having a co-leader, or senior members/vice president to help you is VERY helpful. This should only be given to people you trust completely.

- Start small with your friends. Trust is a big issue in factions. Invite a real life a server friend to join and help you out. Make him your "co-leader". Maybe he has a friend or two he can invite. Then it starts to grow exponentially.

- Know everything about the faction plugin. Take the ten minutes to research how it all works.

- Will it be a peaceful faction or an extremely violent one. Is it a mining faction, maybe a kingdom or a war faction.

- Have an interesting and intelligent name and description. These should refelct the theme for your faction. Do not give a war faction a name like "FluffyKittens".

- Avoid overused names such as Assassains, Trojans, Sparta, Gladiators, Miners.

- Once someone joins your faction, make sure they stay. Be a kind, generous, leader. Put your needs behind everyone else's. If you have an extra few diamond, share it for tools or swords instead of making your own armor. Be a good leader they can look up to.

- Build a base first. Lots of players looking to join a faction will want to join one that looks "cool" or "nice" so make sure you build a base that not only reflects your theme but is also attractive.

- Gather basic materials. Once someone joins your faction, you should have a tool set, wood, food, and other essentials ready for them to use.

- Don't start wars you can't win! This is the number one factor that encourages members to leave. If you can't defend them, they will move on.

- Signatures are very important in clans. They attract people if it looks good. If you can, try to find someone with a lot of photoshop experience, or try making your own.

- Make your logo or flag well known place it around your base. This will make players feel like they belong to a proper faction.

- Set up rules specific to your faction. Don't just rely on the server rules.

- -Follow through on your rules. If you don't follow through on rules, a clan will run amuck and be disorganized. Usually a three-strike system,or modified version is helpful.

- Explain the ranks in your faction and who is in each rank

Back to top Go down
https://ashcraft.forumotion.com
LordGamer3D

Faction Advice and Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Advice and Tips   Faction Advice and Tips I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:29 pm

The faction that everyone wants to join: Admin/Owner factions cause all the members are suck ups ^_^
Back to top Go down

Faction Advice and Tips
Page 1 of 1